Whether You Need Space or an Entire Solution, Schneider Makes Warehousing Easy
Continued demand from e-commerce and 3PL users has lowered the overall warehouse vacancy rate to 5.1%*, the lowest on record, making it more challenging than ever to find space for your products.
With more than 35 warehouse operations throughout the United States, and the ability to obtain more, Schneider can help. We provide a range of options for storing and supporting your freight, and for helping manage your costs:
- Contract warehousing for operations requiring dedicated equipment, labor and facilities
- Public warehousing for unpredictable storage needs, overflow, seasonal surges or start-up companies on the cusp of future growth
- Value added services like kitting, pick and pack and light assembly are just a few ways we can help you handle every challenge along the way
- Transloading, deconsolidation and consolidation
- State-of-the art warehouse management system (WMS) with the flexibility to integrate with your systems
To further cut down on time and expense, our extensive warehousing capacity is located close to the ocean ports on the East and West coasts and in inland locations:
- Savannah, Georgia
- Elwood, Illinois
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Eastvale, California (near LA)
- New York/New Jersey
To serve you better, Schneider warehouse facilities are plugged into the largest transportation network in North America giving you access to reliable capacity when and where you need it. So when you're ready to move freight you have a choice of means and modes from Schneider, including our Port Dray and Transloading solutions.
To find out how we can help you, call us at 866-875-9046 or get a rate. We look forward to meeting you soon.