Schneider.com delivers engaging, interactive business tool for shippers
GREEN BAY, Wis. (March 16, 2017) — One of the key tenets of The Schneider Way is the pursuit of excellence. Keeping in the spirit of that principle, Schneider, a premier truckload, intermodal and logistics provider, recently applied its relentless passion for innovation and improvement to its website to create a more functional and effective communication tool. When time matters for the transportation decision-makers looking to piece together their daily puzzle, the new user-friendly website will help those pieces fall into place easily.
A better online presence meant designing the website with a target-centric, customized-experience approach. The primary focus was to offer customized messaging, user segmentation and categorization to drive relevant content that gives shippers the answers they need quickly. These value-added tools provide the support and insight necessary to manage any business’s fast-moving transportation division with confidence.
New features and improvements include:
- Knowledge Hub: This resource center is the go-to source for shippers to find information and answers to their most pressing pain-points. Case studies, white papers, position papers and infographics will speak to various industry regulations and concerns, allowing shippers to easily filter and find the content that best suits their needs.
- Ask a Subject Matter Expert: Inquiring minds will be able to fill out a form that will send their questions to a Schneider subject matter expert. A personalized and detailed response will be sent shortly after.
- Content Teasers: Throughout the site, content teasers will be available that provide a sneak peak of what visitors are about to read. Shippers will receive a short but comprehensive content summary, a testimonial, key results or statistics and a corresponding visual. This inclusion will help showcase Schneider’s library of objective and thought-provoking content – all of which permanently resides in Knowledge Hub.
- Newsroom: The latest news from Schneider will be easily identifiable and filterable based on its content, and shippers will be able to subscribe and receive email updates with the latest developments.
- Social Sharing: Site-wide, content will be formatted for quick and easy sharing across social media platforms, allowing shippers to showcase the information they find helpful with colleagues.
For the new and improved Schneider experience, visit Schneider.com.
Schneider is a leading transportation and logistics services company providing a broad portfolio of premier truckload, intermodal and logistics solutions and operating one of the largest for-hire trucking fleets in North America.